Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love to be in Love

Anthony spoiled me for Valentine's Day as every man should spoil his woman! After 2 years of marriage and almost 5 years of dating, we are still madly in love and a little crazy together. Marriage is not easy. It is real hard and requires a lot of work which includes being selfless, putting your ego aside, working together, and having to compromise but every second of it is worth it. 

So Anthony, when you read this please know that I will always keep falling in love with you. You are the man I have always dreamed of, the handsome prince I get to show off, and better than any Disney fairy tale out there. I love you.

I got roses! For dinner, we went to Indian food and then came home for a night in front of the tv.
A fire in the fireplace - so romantic!
And the bulb from Aunt Margie blossomed all at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment