Sunday, September 8, 2013

Girls Weekend to FWB

Little and I made a plan to go to Fort Walton Beach to visit my family for the weekend and we invited along Lierin and Angie (who has become a roommate at our house). I was so bummed that it rained so much because I wanted the girls to have the opportunity to go out on the boat and jet ski and spend time on the beach but alas, we only got a few hours of that.


Dancing in the rain! Look at Lierin go!

To say it was raining is and understatement


At the top of AJs - a little rain soaked
Jim braved the rain too 
All dressed up
All in all, it was still a super fun weekend. I love my sisters so much and am so grateful to Gamma Phi Beta for giving me such amazing women and friends. They are awesome and can make lemons into the lemonade and laugh until it hurts. Hopefully, this will become an annual trip as we have already talked about going to Lierin's maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment