Sunday, September 8, 2013

Flashback! Andi and Mandy Visit

My summer was made complete when Andi and Mandy came to town. The two of them take me back to freshmen year every time I see them and I always have so much fun. These girls know me almost better than I know myself. They make me laugh. Comfort me when I cry. They are always down for an adventure. They stay as timeless as if the world stopped.
Reminds me of life in Botts 3C
We are all so different yet very much the same
The ONLY person that could stand living with me... other than Anthony that is!
True friends are not people that you talk to every day but people that when you get together it is like a day has not passed. We went to the beach, went shopping, ate sushi, went dancing, revisited memory lane, ate ice cream, toured downtown, watched movies, saw the sites, and never stopped moving. The whirlwind of fun went too quickly and I was left thinking why can't this just last forever? Why do they have to leave?

They have only been gone a week and I already miss them terribly. Let's get together again soon. The three amigas!

No comments:

Post a Comment