Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini Golf Obsession

To those of you who know Anthony at all may be aware of his insane passion for mini golf. Yes, the man is crazy for mini golf. He gets all giddy like a small child and his competitive side comes out. Anthony can't stand losing and I see him do the most math ever during a game of mini golf so for our 'staycation' weekend, I bought us discounted tickets to Fiesta Falls Course down in St. Augustine Beach.






Anthony was so excited to golf a new course.

Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf location was pretty fabulous and Anthony even posted about how great the course was on Facebook he enjoyed it so much. The whole course was really cool looking with a mini lake, a waterfall, a hole on the ship, and you could even see the ocean from the top of one of the holes.

We will definitely be going back at some point because Anthony was so ecstatic about it.



There is a hole in the boat... which sounds like the boat should be sinking but the hole is the mini golf hole...
wow, that was a little confusing. 
Spoiler Alert: Anthony won by 3 strokes.


Action shot - I am a pro.

I love my husband. I REALLY love him but I have played so much stinking mini golf in the past five years. I always lose because I don't take it serious and I can't focus when I take my purse with me because I am always trying to figure out where to put it or how to hold it and sink the shot. Every birthday has become a we eat somewhere Danielle prefers and we play mini golf where Anthony wants. 





This is my image of the Fiesta Falls. It was a really cool part. 
The best part of this place was that they had ICE CREAM! So at the end of our round of mini golf, we were able to indulge in some soft serve which I got in a cone and ended up having sticky ice cream all over me. It was totally worth it though. We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment