Friday, March 4, 2016

Our birthday

Anthony and I just celebrated our 29th and 27th birthdays. My dad was in town and we decided to go to Velocity Airsports sports for our birthday party. It was tons of fun jumping on the trampolines, going through the Ninja Warrior course, and jumping and diving into the foam pits. I even worked up a couple of flips and Anthony fell off on the tightrope over the foam pits. Owen had a blast and his smile was so contagious all of the people there loved him. I was surprised he enjoyed it as much as he did. We had a great turnout with some wonderful friends!

People That Celebrated With Us
Vivian
Lierin
Kelsie
Nathan
Doug
Dane
Mary
Mallory
And Owen

After bouncing, we all went over to Your Pie for dinner followed by dessert at Whit's frozen custard. It was a wonderful birthday celebration even though I spent the morning working. I can't believe this is Anthony and my 8th birthday we have celebrated together.

No comments:

Post a Comment