Saturday, November 8, 2014

10 Weeks

Owen can reach for toys above him and gets really excited when he hits them. He uses his right hand more than left which leads me to believe the he may be right handed.

Owen still hates it but he is getting a little better in the car since mommy tinted her windows for him.

He is a babbling fool... which may me he takes after me although I've caught Anthony talking to himself.

Owen's been going to the sitter for two weeks and had been really snuggly at night which I love. After nursing, he'll stop, look up at me and smile.

He loves being worn and it is an easy way to put him to sleep.

Owen's wearing size six months pjs and pants because of his height. It has been hard putting away his small clothes.

He has also released that he can pee in his bath and he really seems to like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment