Sunday, September 28, 2014

Setting Sail - Cruise 2013




For Christmas 2014, Mom and Jim gave Anthony and I a week long cruise in the Southern Caribbean so our trip was scheduled for the whole family to go together for Thanksgiving week. It was hectic driving down Friday night after work but we made it.

Here are some pictures of us leaving Miami, FL and the first day on the boat!

Wake up call - Dane's ready to sail!
This STUD on our balcony in Miami
Getting ready to board the boat!
Ready to set sail!
On the Lido Deck
Debbie, Richard, and Hill joined us on the trip
Jim and Mom on the lido deck
Jim and I
On the first night of the cruise was dress up (Captain's dinner I think) so below are some of the pictures we took from that evening.
Mom and Jim
Yes, that's my baby brother and he cleans up nice.
My good looking husband

No comments:

Post a Comment