Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Date Night on a Tuesday!

Last fall, we went to a new entertainment place called Rebounderz! It is a trampoline gym or as Anthony affectionately refers to it a tramp house. Tuesday nights are half price so it was $20 for both of us for about an hour and half. Rebounderz is only about 5 or 6 miles from our house too which makes it super convenient to get to.



We had such a blast bouncing but it is crazy how as your get older and less daring than when you were a kid. By the end, I had finally worked up the courage to do a front flip. I was terrible at the basketball dunking but Anthony was really patient with me which was nice.


Overall, it was a great night. I just wish I had the energy to keep going and going and going. Anthony didn't get tired at all. Did I mention what a work out it was!?! We'll definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment