Monday, October 3, 2011

The Arnold/Rafuse Wedding

Well a friend of our's from church, Secret Arnold got hitched in early September and it was a gorgeous farm wedding! Anthony and I feel so blessed to know this family because of how kind and welcoming they have been to us. So here are some pictures from Secret's special night!


I did my own hair! I couldn't figure out what to do at first so it took me a while.



Justin and Anthony are both checking the stats on the Florida vs. UAB. And it wasn't even a big game!

Anthony and I watched Mitchell so Nina could get some food. Mitchell has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
The beautiful bride Secret Melody Arnold... now Rafuse

I have NEVER had a better wedding cake. This was out of this world... speaking of wedding cake, where is our cake topper???


We had a blast at the wedding although I did have to get onto Anthony who snuck out to the car to listen to the Florida Football game! Ugh! But anyway, I had a blast and it was wonderful to be there in support of Secret and Darryl Rafuse. They are a great couple and I wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment